REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPMENT
WE HELP ENSURE THE PROFITABILITY OF YOUR DEVELOPMENT OR
REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION BY GIVING YOU THE POWER OF MORE
The constantly shifting and growing complexities of the commercial real estate industry can be challenging, but they need not be an obstacle for development, growth and profitability. Not when you have the “Power of More” working for you.
With a wide range of resources and 75 years of experience in the real estate industry, Gray, Gray & Gray is focused on putting the power to do more in the hands of our clients. More deals. More growth. More profitability. More for the community. More for your future.
We do this for our real estate clients by providing you with more of what you need. More timely information. More practical guidance. More tools and resources. More personal attention. All with a focus on minimizing risk while maximizing profits. By applying all that we have learned over the past 75 years, and adding the technological expertise and extensive connections we have developed in the real estate and financial industries, we can put more power into your hands.
We work to bring the “Power of More” to clients in the following disciplines:
- Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Development
- Property Management
- Real Estate Trusts
- Multi-Unit Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Commercial and Residential Leasing & Rental
Gray, Gray & Gray delivers the expertise, steady guidance and solid advice to help our clients do more.
- Project costing, controls and management information
- Financial projections and cash improvement plans
- Strategic planning and profitability enhancement
- Transaction services
- Outsourced accounting & advisory services
- Succession planning
- Private wealth management
- Federal and state income tax return preparation
- SALT – State and local tax management
- Federal and state tax deductions and credits, including §179D and TPR
- Depreciation maximization strategies
- International tax services and planning
- Sales tax and use tax planning including audit representation
- Reverse sales tax audits
- Corporate structuring and entity selection
- Mergers & Acquisitions consulting
- Cost segregation studies
- Land banking and investor planning services
- Compliance and calculation of uniform inventory capitalization (§263A) for IRS regulation
- Research & Development (R&D) tax credits
- Audit, review & compilation of financial statements
- Accounting/technical advisory services
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Internal controls review
- Cost certification examinations for affordable housing projects (Massachusetts Chapter 40B)
- Outsourced CFO and Controller services
- Bookkeeping support
Both corporate investors and family trusts have looked to us for help in maximizing their investment while minimizing the tax impact.
The Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and receive tax tips, event invitations, important reminders and more.
News & Events
Contact Us Today!
Discover how we can give you the power to do more.