ARCHITECTURE, ENGINEERING & DESIGN
A BLUEPRINT FOR GROWTH & PROFITABILITY
Designing a better world is a complex and competitive undertaking. All the more reason to trust the experienced professionals of Gray, Gray & Gray to provide more support, more ideas, and more focus on the specialized financial and operational needs of architects, engineers and designers.
Growth-oriented architects, engineers and designers throughout the country rely on us as strategic planners, management consultants, business coaches and long-term partners in their success. The addition of our expertise brings an important dimension to the management of a firm.
We take the same detailed approach to planning and execution that you put into every design project. Our focus on your business gives you the freedom to do more for your clients, with the assurance that your work will contribute to the financial stability and profitability of your firm.
Discover the Power of More. Gray, Gray & Gray’s wide range of services, technical expertise and experience within the architectural, engineering and design industry makes our firm your best choice for management, financial and wealth management services.
We offer a full scope of management support and advisory services, along with all the traditional financial, accounting and tax services, to give you a competitive advantage in today’s market.
- Project profitability and financial benchmarking – multiples, utilization, overhead, profit, other
- Deltek/QuickBooks Software expertise
- Overhead rate audits and consulting
- Merger and Acquisition support
- Succession planning
- Analysis of job costing and budget procedures
- Cash flow forecasting
- Benefit plan audits
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Agreed-upon procedures engagement
- Business formation and structure planning
- Conduct internal control reviews and recommendations
- Claims consulting and expert witness testimony
- Perform audit of overhead rates for submission to federal and state agencies
- Review of historical FAR overhead rates and disallowed expenses
- Review of internal controls and policies to ensure compliance with regulations
- Calculation of reasonable compensation
- Calculation of facilities cost of capital
Learn more about Gray, Gray & Gray’s Overhead Rate Audit services here.
- Federal and multi-state tax planning and preparation
- Monitor and apply changes in tax laws or accounting standards
- Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) planning
- Tax deferral strategies
- Energy tax incentives
- Utilization analysis and consulting services related to research and development tax credits, Section 179D Energy Efficiency Tax Deduction, and other architecture and engineering industry-specific credits
- IRS examination assistance
- Capital gains strategies
- Complex tax projections
- Individual business owner tax preparation
- Wealth management services for shareholders
Designing & Building Your Future Newsletter
News & Events
Contact Us Today!
Discover how we can give you the power to do more.
The next step in your firm’s growth is to align yourself with the architecture, engineering and design industry’s leading advisory and accounting firm: Gray, Gray & Gray. With guidance from our Architecture, Engineering & Design Practice Group you can plan and design a successful future.
Gray, Gray & Gray understands the importance of being knowledgeable with current industry trends and how they affect the dynamic of this ever-changing profession. Being immersed in the industry is part of having a well-rounded awareness. We are proud to be a part of the Boston Society of Architects (BSA) and the American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts (ACECMA).